CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

I Could Get Used to This

For the past two nights, Arden has slept 12 hours straight! That means I've also been getting more sleep. It's actually made me groggier...like maybe I got too much sleep. Wednesday night, in particular. I got 10 hours of sleep. Last night was perfect, though. I got up at 8 a.m. this morning and got 8.5 hours of sleep. She kind of wakes up grumpy, too. Maybe it's because she's starving and has a dirty diaper. Who knows! It's a good thing I don't have to be anywhere most mornings. This morning, however, we had a playdate at 10 a.m. It was Arden's first. She slept until 10 a.m., and we ended up being an hour late. It's a good thing there were other people there! I'll post pics and details later.
There is a downside to her sleeping so long at night: she doesn't take much of a nap during the day. This makes for a cranky baby by mid-afternoon. It also makes for a tired mommy.



This is a napping pic from a couple of weeks ago.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: