CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nine Months!!

I'm finding it really hard to believe that this little booger is 9 months old today. I tell ya, time sure is flying by these days! Arden goes in for her checkup on Tuesday...not looking forward to the shots!

These days, Arden's favorite things to do are sit, attempt to scoot around, attempt to pull herself up on things, smack her lips, play "Where's the baby?", and sip out of mommy's water glass. She isn't crawling yet, and I'm just fine with that! She's making moves, though, so I'm sure it'll happen any day now. Maybe I'll get this place baby-proofed before then.

Enjoy the pics! Of course, I took many more. You'll just have to check out the rest on facebook.























1 comment:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

what a cute little girl you have! yes the pool saga was so dang annoying! and yes it can go very very wrong