CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Keeping Me On My Toes

I've definitely got my hands full with Arden these days. She started doing an army crawl a few days ago. She pulls with her hands and pushes with her feet and slides on her tummy. It's hard to say if she'll crawl with her tummy off the ground or not. She gets in that position often, but then she just flattens herself out before she goes anywhere. All I can say is, she gets where she wants to go, even if it takes her awhile. She has since discovered the photo albums under the coffee table, the vertical blinds, the fireplace curtain, and the collage frame with pics of her in front of the fireplace. I really need to get seriuos about baby-proofing this place!

She moves even better than this now. I need to take some more video.

Here she is sitting herself up. I have no idea why she's fussing about it, though. Maybe it's because I'm sitting on the couch instead of on the floor next to her.

No comments: