CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lunch with Aunt Glenda

Thursday, we went over to my Aunt Glenda's for lunch: meatball subs, chips, blueberries, and banana pudding...yum! We had a lovely visit. I'm so glad Arden is out of her stranger danger phase!

Arden started to get a little fussy. I knew she was tired. Aunt Glenda succeeded in putting her to sleep. It only lasted 20 minutes, but it was better than nothing!

Aunt Glenda gave Arden some banana pudding. I sat Arden on the dining room floor while I ate. She kept staring at their cat Tom. He walked right by her a few times, but I couldn't take the pic fast enough.

We love our evening walks!


Cute outfit courtesy of my cousin Caroline!




Our neighbor's cat Teddy really made Arden's day. After this video was taken, the cat jumped on top of the car. I took Arden over to him. He sniffed her hand and her face. She was thrilled!!

Funny how she likes to play with thing that aren't toys!

No comments: