CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

40 Weeks & So Many Milestones!

Arden reached a couple of milestones during our Greensboro trip. First, on the way to Greensboro, she started saying "Num, num, num" and "Na, na, na" while she was eating. Then, while at my dad's, she sat up all by herself! She was sitting on the carpet, fell back, cried a little, rolled onto her tummy, scooted her knees up and her hands back...and sat up! I was amazed! I'm even more amazed I got to witness this milestone. The rest of the weekend was spent taking video upon video hoping I'd catch it on tape. No luck! I did get it when we got back home, though. I'll post the video later.

We went to Summit Ward for church on Sunday. It was nice to see some friends we haven't seen in a while. Afterwards, we headed over to Adam's parents' house to pick up our new computer (a Dell Studio One 19 with touch screen...awesome!) They were in Pennsylvania, so we just stole some of their food and headed back to my dad's house. We were able to spend some time at my mom's house on Sunday before we headed back home on Monday. Arden got to try out a jumper, and we took a little walk to the pond...which was more like a hike...and Chris spotted a hawk in a tree. While at my mom's, Adam got a call from his dad. They were back from PA, and he'd gotten a gift for Arden. So we ended up swinging back by there on our way home to New Bern on Monday. He got her a stuffed Hershey's Kiss. She loved it! So, as usual, we came home with more stuff for Arden. Hey, I can't complain! I'm glad she's loved!




Cute dress provided by my cousin Caroline!


Arden loves sucking on the camera's wrist strap.


Trying out this jumper borrowed from my mom's coworker Melissa.



I know, the jumper isn't intended to swing in, but Arden loved it!

Meredith feeding the geese.


Chris spotted this hawk.

Hanging out by the pond.

Thanks for the Kiss, grampa!

Adam strapped her in this chair for feeding time. That's Arden's cousin Keaton in the background.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Bryce loved his jumper, I am glad that Arden loves hers too. She is so big.