CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Daniels Family Reunion

This past Saturday we went to Greensboro for a Daniels reunion. It was the first one since 1989! The weather was great, and a good number of people showed up...the farthest being from Indiana. My dad provided the food, enough to feed at least 100 people (50 people RSVPed.) At least we didn't run out!

Great Uncle Johnny, my dad's uncle, is the oldest member of the family. He's 80 years old, and no Daniels has ever lived that long. Arden is the youngest member of the family.

I found I didn't take as many pics as I should've. Good thing my cousin Jessica was the main photographer.

Great Uncle Johnny and Aunt Ruth with their nieces and nephews!

Various people with Arden. She won an inflatable penguin and a stuffed puppy for being the youngest member of the family. She loves that puppy!

The kids of my cousins. Arden was supposed to be in the pic, but she was snoozing.




Cute little Donovan! She wasn't thrilled about being in the photoshoot.

I want my puppy!


Catie pretending Arden's a vampire from the movie Twilight. So silly!

No comments: