CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Arden's First Playdate!

I was so excited when Arden got invited to her first playdate! She's at that age now where friends are a must. The playdate was scheduled for 10 a.m. on Friday at the Savitz's house. Arden slept until 10 a.m., so we were an hour late. It was all good, though, because the Martins and the Weekes were there, too. The Savitz's have this really great playroom, and Arden grabbed everything within reach. She didn't venture around much at first. She had to get comfortable...just like mama! For lunch we made mini pizzas. We used pita pockets, and they were sooo good! Arden had sweet potato/fruit puree, some pita, and some jello. She then proceeded to spit up jello all over my shirt. Good times! She started getting a little cranky, and I knew she needed a nap. I nursed a little, and she fell asleep for about 15 minutes. She was as good as new afterwards.

The kids had a blast, and it was so nice to be able to talk to some grown-ups for a change. They're planning a beach trip for next Friday. Hopefully I'll be brave enough to go without Adam. I can do anything I put my mind to, right? Sure!

Toys!

Arden and her friend Lucy


Arden and Bart! He's so good with Arden and his little sister Lucy.

Mind if I yank on these curtains?

The boys are Star Wars fanatics!

She managed to get her hands on a lightsaber...there were several strewn about.

No comments: