CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

We've Got Mats!

Since our floors aren't very soft for Arden to play on, I knew I had to get a play mat. Can I just say, these things are not cheap! I looked at Walmart...$20 for 16 square feet. I looked at Target.com...$25 for 16 square feet. I thought I found a deal on Amazon.com...$15 for 24 square feet or $30 for 48 square feet...then I added them to my cart. $18.50 for shipping?! Holy cow! So I looked on eBay and found Rung Flooring. They're pricing was pretty much the same. I realized I wasn't going to get a better deal on these mats, so I went for it. However, when I tried to log onto eBay, it froze up on me. I went to RungFlooring.com and ordered my mats there: $48 for 48 square feet (shipping included.) I really only needed 36 square feet, so I stuffed 3 tiles under Arden's crib. I changed up the borders so it's all mismatchy, and it's pretty cute. It isn't quite as soft as I was hoping for, but it's better than the wood floor. I feel comfortable leaving Arden on it if I have to leave the room.

The magic bib...

No comments: