CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chop!

Is that a 12-year-old child you ask? Nope, it's me! So I got my haircut today. The last time I got it cut was when I was 12 weeks pregnant with Arden, so it was long overdue. I told the lady I wanted 4 inches cut off with a razor. She didn't have a razor, and she cut off more like 6 inches. I don't hate it, but I'm not sure if I really like it yet, either. It's definitely shorter than I was expecting...I really wanted to still be able to pull it back. I guess I should've told her that...oops! We'll see how I feel about it when I wash it and blow it dry.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Moe said...

Oh, I think it is really cute! I would kill to have swingy, shiny hair that lays as nicely as yours does. I've got this thick, wavy, frizzy hair that is impossible to deal with so I live in ponytails...I'd love to be able to have a cut like yours!