CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Check One, Check Two...Testing, Testing...

Arden's pediatrician wanted to see her 6 weeks after her 6-month checkup for a weight check, so I took her in yesterday. I really thought she was nearly 14 pounds. Wrong! She's only 12 pounds 8 ounces. She gained 10 ounces in 6 weeks. The doctor wants me to up her solids to 3 per day and try giving her an extra 2-3 ounces of formula when I give her a bottle of my breastmilk in the evening. Ugh, formula...that stuff stinks!!! I gave it to her yesterday and today, though, and she chug-a-lugged it down. We'll see how it goes. I'm really not worried about her weight at all. She's more than doubled her birth weight, which I didn't do until I was a year old...so it's all good!
Here are some random pics and videos I took yesterday. I thought they were too cute not to post!

Her cute Garanimal shorts

My sun hat

Daddy still has the magic touch.

Giggling in her swing

Kicking the camera

No comments: