CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Adam's First Father's Day

We went to Kernersville Ward on Sunday. Adam didn't really want to go to church, but it was his first Father's Day. He had to go! I made sure Arden looked super cute. I went a little photo-gift crazy. I had Adam pick out his favorite photo of him and Arden, and I created a deck of playing cards with it. I created a tie with Arden's photo on it and a mug with a bunch of photos of him and Arden. Hey, that's what Father's Day is all about, right?! To top it all off, I threw in an old man cap. He loves those things.

I hope you had a great Father's Day, babe! You're such a great daddy to Arden! I love you! I also want to give a shout out to my own dad. You're a great dad to me and a wonderful grandpa to Arden. Love you!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Happy First Father's Day, dude!