CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun with the Lewises

I am so glad Arden is out of her Little Miss Fuss Face stage around "strangers." Time spent with family is so much more pleasant now!
During our trip, Adam, Jonathan, and I went to see "Angels and Demons" with Arden in tow. This was her first movie theater experience! I know..."Up" would've been a better choice for her, but she was preoccupied with nursing and sleeping for most of the movie. We sat in the far back corner of the theater, and there were only a few other people. Adam had to change Arden's diaper halfway through the movie, and she did get a bit noisy and slightly fussy towards the end. She did pretty good, though!
Here are some pics and videos from our impromptu trip to Greensboro over the weekend.

Arden's sitting so well now! I guess crawling is next. Ugh!

What lovely hair you have, dadoo! Hope you don't mind if I yank it all out!

No comments: