CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Holy Cow...She's 8 Months Old!

Arden is growing by leaps and bounds these days! Everyday it seems like she's doing something new. I love her so much!
Hmm...what color are those eyes?
She took her first official nap in her crib that morning. I say first official, because it's the first time she put herself to sleep for a nap. Usually she falls asleep in my arms. I wasn't actually trying to get her to take a nap. I was pumping her a bottle and listening to her fuss. The next thing I knew, she was quiet. The video above shows what I found and explains why she was fussing (she flipped onto her tummy.)
Standing (with my help) and peering out her bedroom window.


She's such a good sitter now! She still falls over every now and then, but she sits in longer stretches now.

If I put her in her crib, leave the room and hear her fuss, this is what I find when I re-enter. She's constantly rolling over on her tummy, but she still doesn't like being on her tummy. Silly girl!

She's quite the drool-maker!

Silly girl before dinner time!

That evening, Adam and I took Arden for a walk to the gas station down the street. It had poured down rain a little earlier. We had to walk through the mud, and it started raining again just a minute before we reached the gas station's shelter. We got a little wet and muddy, but Arden didn't seem to mind.

The rain let up eventually, and we headed home.

No comments: