CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Video Variety

Some videos of Arden taken over the past week. Enjoy!

Took this video tonight after Arden's bath. As soon as she covers her face, she starts flaling around in anticipation for me to say "Where's the baby?"

She started doing this about a week ago...smackin' them lips!

She loves toes! I can always get at least a smile out of her when I wiggle my toes and sing, "Toes, toes....toes, toes....baby's got toes....mommy's got toes....daddy's got toes....toes, toes..."

She didn't pull herself up like this. I had to sit her up. She likes to peek at me through the crib railing, but she always gets a little frustrated that she can't do more.

Had to get some video of her with the big bow while sucking on her comb. Cute!!!

No comments: