CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wow, 7 Months Already?!

This little lady is growing up way too fast! Arden is developing by leaps and bounds these days. She's been sleeping in her crib at night for the past two weeks, and I think we're both sleeping better because of it. She is really getting the hang of solid foods, although there is still a point when she gets tired of them and is ready to nurse. She also took a bottle yesterday...the first time in many months. She hasn't quite mastered sitting without using her hands. She even still falls over when she is using her hands. When I have her on my lap, she's always reaching out and manipulating her body in order to get something just out of reach. She definitely wants to be mobile and prefers the crawling position over laying flat on her tummy. Ugh, I really need to start baby-proofing this place!

Enjoy these pics and videos from today!



Arden was fussy about 3/4 through her mid-morning nursing session, so I pumped a little and gave her a bottle. Looks like she might be ok with bottle feeding again!


You can take a break, mom. I'll just feed myself!

She loves sucking on that big toe like a thumb.


"It's a baby girl thing." Thanks, Kyndal! This outfit is so cute!





More peas, please!



This'll drag daddy out of bed!

No comments: