CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We're So Happy When Nana Visits!

My mom, "Nana," came for a visit over Memorial Day weekend. This visit was 100% more pleasant than the one in February thanks to Arden and our new Aerobed. My mom didn't sleep too comfortably last time. Also, it seems Arden is getting over her "stranger danger" phase. She didn't get that upset with my mom's presence and even smiled at her a lot. Nana also became the baby feeder. She fed Arden all of her solid foods, and Arden ate every last drop! Adam and I even got to go see "Star Trek" on Friday evening after we put Arden to bed. You're welcome anytime, mom! Hehe








The evening of my mom's arrival, we went to Target. She bought Arden lots of great toys! Now all I need is a toy box.





Catie stopped by Sunday evening and got Arden overly excited after her bath.

No comments: