CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Geesen!

Brian Regan, "I saw of flock of geesen ..in, in..in the woodsen!"

We have a pond right by our house. I know, not the safest thing, but Arden and I enjoy going there on a daily basis. There are several sets of geese with babies as well as one duck with nine babies. I always want to feed the ducks, but they won't let me get close enough. So, we end up feeding the geese instead. Let me just say, geese are nasty and mean creatures! They hiss and get way too close, but they still expect food. How rude!

Mama duck and her babies...the ones I wanted to feed!



Just chillin' in the Snugli




One day, all of the geese and ducks were hanging out next to each other. Suddenly, one goose made a gesture, and they all waddled to the pond. The ducks went the opposite direction. Interesting!

No comments: