CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 04, 2009

Morning at the Farm

Last Thursday, Arden and I went to a farm in Cove City with a bunch of moms and kids from church. She loves being around little kids. We saw lots of animals and went on a hayride. She wasn't too sure about the animals, but she did enjoy the hayride. She sat on my lap and rocked back and forth. She started rocking a couple of weeks ago. It's so cute! The weather was great...overcast and in the upper fifties. I probably should've brought a jacket for Arden, but I was expecting it to be 80 degrees; it was later on in the day. I changed and nursed her in the car, which allowed us to go to Walmart afterwards. She loved being out and about and wasn't happy about being put back in her carseat.

















This goat really wanted his food.





Here she is rocking in her stroller. She also loves to rock while she sit on the edge of the bathroom sink and looks in the mirror. I must get a video of that.

No comments: