CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 01, 2009

Our Trip to Greensboro

We finally managed to make it back to Greensboro last weekend. I was itching to get back. I was there Friday - Tuesday. Adam had to leave Sunday night in order to be at a 6 a.m. meeting at work the next morning. He came back to Greensboro right after it was over. I know, I know...a lot of driving, but I wasn't willing to give up my two days.

Poor Arden wasn't in the best mood during the trip. She's in the "stranger danger" stage right now. It's a shame we don't see our families often enough. She did, however, like the company of Adam's dad, his brother Jonathan, and my little sister Jasmine. All others stressed her out. We had a good visit, though, and I would've stayed longer if I could've.

On our way home, we stopped at Amy's for a photoshoot. Arden was exhausted and ticked off, but Amy managed to get some cute shots. Check out Amy's blog to see just a few of the pics.

There are many more posts about the trip below this one, so enjoy!

Hey, Uncle Chris!

Big brown eyes and bubbles.



Playing in her super seat. I didn't realize it was possible to suck your own face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://goodmorningholly.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Present%20Pantry

The headband lady I was telling you about she is really good and does other stuff too.

And Arden was a perfect angel when we weren't trying to get her to do stuff she didnt' deem important ;P