CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Simply Hilarious

Monday evening, I mixed up some rice cereal and peaches for Arden to eat. Generally, she doesn't finish the rice cereal I mix, but this time she ate it all. It wasn't a huge amount, but I was impressed. Anywho, I had about an ounce of breastmilk left, so I gave it to her in a bottle...just to experiment. She hadn't taken a bottle in months. Well, the video below shows the outcome of my experiment. It's very similar to feeding a bottle to a baby goat or a baby cow...both of which I saw at the farm two weeks ago.

If this doesn't make you giggle, I don't think anything will!

1 comment:

Shena said...

it's really easy to make those baby legs. i can make them for $1 if you're ever interested.