CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I figured I needed to get this post in before the new year.

We went to Greensboro and Charlotte for Christmas. We love spending time with our families, but it can certainly be exhausting! I really need to see that movie "Four Christmases"...


Adam made this stocking for me when we first got married. Arden fits perfectly!


Christmas Eve was "Becky's Christmas." She's my mom's sister. She put various makeup items on her Christmas list, so I got her this ridiculous makeup kit. Hehe!



A few pics of Jasmine. I still haven't gotten one of her with Arden. She refuses to pose!

Merry Christmas, Bryce!

Arden's gift from Adam and me...a take along swing...handy for long trips!

Arden's gift from my mom...a neato floor gym!

In the car on the way home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: