CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is this MY baby?

It's starting to get easier! Yesterday evening was the best. I gave her a bath around 8:30 p.m. I normally do it around 10 p.m. since she hasn't been going to bed before 11:30 p.m. She doesn't usually mind her bath, but she enjoyed it more than usual. We splashed and played. I was hesitant to take her out of the bath, because that's when she lets it all loose...screaming and crying. I took her out, wrapped her in her towel, and was just waiting for it to happen. It didn't! She didn't cry at all! I then fed her and was hoping she'd fall asleep by 9:30 p.m. like the night before. She didn't...but she was out by 10:15 p.m. and didn't wake up until 5:45 a.m.!! I could definitely get used to this!

Maybe an earlier bath is the key.

Here she is in her swing at 8 weeks. The pic below is of her at around 2 weeks. She's getting so big! Adam weighed her today, and she's 8.8 pounds with her clothes on!





It'll be so exciting when she actually starts reacting to things like this!

No comments: