CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Baby Got Back!

Happy New Year!

Today I have officially started using the BumGenious 3.0 cloth diapers my mom bought for me. This is my new year's resolution. She's finally big enough. I probably could've started using them earlier, but I've been nervous about them. You see, her baby pooh stains nearly everything it touches! I'm just afraid it'll stain the diapers, too.

The first diaper I put on Arden only had the newborn insert in it...didn't quite cut it. It'll be the regular inserts for her from now on! Oh, and I put a newborn insert and a regular insert in her diaper for bedtime, and she has to bend her knees in order for her feet to touch the ground when she's lying down. Hehe! The poor little girl looks so dumpy in them. At least she's too young to care!

So it's cloth diapers from here on out...except for when we visit Greensboro.
Wish me luck!


No comments: