CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Saturday!

I really wanted to take Arden to Triad Park on Saturday morning. Her morning nap kind of ruined that plan, though. It was too hot by the time she woke up. That's ok...a well-rested baby is a happy baby! That afternoon, I went to Friendly Shopping Center with my mom and Meredith. My plan was to stop by Old Navy, but I saw Osh Kosh and Carter's as soon as we got there. They were both having a sidewalk sale, and everything was on sale! Just what I needed...more clothes for Arden! Hah! I was good, though...I only bought 3 things. After that, we went to Barnes and Noble where Arden got a diaper change and a bottle. I looked at the baby books while my mom fed her. Don't worry...I didn't buy anything. They had some really cute books, though. I didn't end up going to Old Navy...at least not that day. We went to Brewster's and had some ice cream instead: White Turtle in a waffle cone...yum! Arden enjoyed a taste, too. Check out the slideshow at Shutterfly for some random pics from that day.

No comments: