CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Oh Kohl's, How I Miss Thee...

For those of you who don't know, I love shopping at Kohl's. It's the one store I miss not having in New Bern. My Kohl's charge card has been burning a hole in my pocket for months! Well, last Friday, we were in the Fuquay-Varina area, and I had the opportunity to stop by Kohl's. I really needed some "fat" jeans. I really haven't lost any weight in the past four months...actually, I've gained two pounds. I'm so lazy! I did get two pairs of jeans, burmuda shorts, a shirt, and a skirt. Adam got a shirt and tie. Surprisingly, Arden didn't get anything. I'd already spent too much money on her that week.

First, we had lunch at Duncan Donuts. It was the only place that wasn't packed. We were the only customers, and for some reason it took a long time for them to prepare our food.

So, we got a free scoop of ice cream. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup...yum!


Here's my sandwich...grilled cheese on flat bread. Pretty good, but really small.
After we ate, I went to the restroom and heard Arden scream really loud. She took a long breath and screamed some more. Turns out, she got her thumb pinched in the highchair's tray when Adam was trying to remove it. She's never felt pain like that before. Adam said he thinks she was in shock for a little bit...she couldn't scream as loud as she wanted to...poor sweetie.
Then Adam dropped us off at Kohl's while he did his thing.

Arden loved looking in the mirrors of the dressing room.

I don't know what I'd do if I really had that many babies!

2 comments:

Erik said...

I totally love Kohls too! The closest one is in Greenville, and that is even further away now that I live on the coast. I'm glad you got to go - new clothes are awesome!

Moe said...

I love Kohl's too. I'm not usually a department store person. I tend to frequent TJ Maxx and sadly, a solid 80% of my wardrobe comes from Target. But I wandered into Kohl's one day while on a hunt for some wide-width shoes for Atticus and fell in love.

Arden in front of all those mirrors has got to be the cutest thing ever. Makes me want to go plop my kids in front of some dressing room mirrors and snap away!