CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fly Away, Butterfly

Ever since I set out to get Arden some interchangeable nylon headbands, I had a goal to make some hairclips to go along with them. Long before I ever received the headbands (long story), I bought the alligator clips from eBay and looked around Walmart for some ideas. I found these pretty butterflies near the floral section and grabbed a spool of white ribbon to line the clips with. Realizing white ribbon doesn't go with everything, I found a variety ribbon pack at Tuesday Morning for cheap. It wasn't quite the right width, but it still works. Anywho, I've been sitting on these supplies for months and decided that Friday was the day. While Arden took her afternoon nap, I sat down and glued the ribbon on the clips and then the butterflies to the ribbon. I think the finished product is pretty cute. I'm just proud of myself for finally finishing something!








Posted by Picasa

No comments: