CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Adam's Return

On Sunday, I went to Summerfield Ward. That's where my mom goes, and I hadn't been there before. They used to start at 1:30 p.m., but it recently changed to 11 a.m...much better! Summit Ward, Adam's parents' ward, now starts at 8:30 a.m....no thanks! Anywho, Arden fell asleep on the way to church, which I was counting on. I wasn't counting on her waking up as soon as we got there. She really needed a nap. Oh well! She was pretty good during church. I had to take her out during Sacrament Meeting, though. She got a little restless, and I knew she needed to be nursed. I went into the mother's room, and it smelled like pooh. The can of dirty diapers wouldn't close. It was disgusting. Somehow I got through it, though. My mom came in during Sunday school and tried to get Arden to fall asleep. It didn't work. So we went to Sunday school. Arden started fussing again, so I took her into the hallway. As soon as I put her on the floor near the glass windows, these girls came over and surrounded her. They were pretty crazy. The oldest one kept asking me every question she could think of, and her response after mine was almost always "Oh wow." She ended up picking Arden up and sitting her on her lap. I think it was mostly to protect herself from her siblings. On a side note, one of the girls looked like a young Miley Cyrus. Anywho, I got tired of the craziness and took Arden back into Sunday school. It ended soon after, and I stayed at church long enough to get introduced in Relief Society.
After church, I went to Adam's parents' house and waited for Adam to arrive. He called me during church, so I knew he was on his way. I was so glad to see him, but Arden wasn't too sure at first. She got a little upset. I guess three days is a little too long to spend away from his baby. She was tired, too.
Not long after he got back from his hike, his dad needed him to go to Mebane to help give Mark (Amy's husband) a blessing. So, Arden and I headed back to my dad's house. We had to stop at my mom's to change Arden's diaper, though. It was the poopiest diaper of the trip. Once we got back to my dad's, that's when I took the cute pics of Jasmine and Arden. So, I guess it was a good thing Adam had to go to Mebane. His parents dropped him off after Arden went to bed.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: