CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Monday, Monday

Our plan was to stay in town until Tuesday morning, but Adam decided it would be best to leave Monday evening. That way he didn't have to work as soon as he got home.

Jasmine turned 4 on Monday! We'll miss her party, though. It's this coming Saturday.

We spent most of the day with Adam's parents. Arden really enjoys their company. After our Labor Day cookout, we left Arden with them and went to Friendly Shopping Center. While Adam and Jonathan went to REI, I was able to go to Old Navy. They had some really cute baby clothes on clearance, so I got Arden a few things...of course! I even got myself two shirts and some flip-flops.

We left around 6:30 p.m. to go home. Backyard Burgers was our dinner destination. After a bottle, some puree, and some chicken, Arden slept the rest of the way home. It was raining so hard. I hate driving at night if it's raining, so I'm glad Adam drove home. We arrived around 10:30 p.m. Arden woke up. We changed her diaper, put her in her jammies, and I nursed her to sleep.

Kisses from Grandma Lewis

Cuddles with Grandpa Lewis

Piggy-back ride? Not quite...

Dirty flip flop...yuck!

Arden even took a nap on the floor.

Chillin' on the deck during the cookout.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: