CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hodgepodge

It's been a week since I posted anything, so here are some random pics and videos from last week. Enjoy!

She loves climbing on/in her carseat! This was after Adam's birthday dinner at Outback.

She loves crawling to the sliding glass door and pulling up on the treadmill.

I gave her part of a banana to see what she'd do with it. She didn't do much except make a big mess!

Here she is doing "fireworks." I put her in this rediculous outfit I found hanging in her closet. I figured she needed to wear it once...hehe.

It's so nice in the evenings. I love going outside and hanging out on the front lawn. Arden enjoys eating the grass.

Bart Savitz gave her this cute little puppy. It almost looks like it belongs to the bigger dog.

Arden stands up in her crib all the time now. Good thing we lowered that mattress!

No comments: