CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins of Yester-Year

Adam is so talented when it comes to making stencils for pumpkins. Below are a few he's done in the past.

In 2007, Adam carved Me into a craft pumpkin, so we still have it today. This year he's working on one of his face. He also made a stencil of Arden and me together.

2006 - Jack Sparrow - stencil by Adam. This was technically my pumpkin, but Adam did most of the carving.

2006 - Mr. T - stencil by Adam.

Here they are on display at the ward's trunk-or-treat.

The pics below were taken with cell phones, so they're not fabulous.

2004 - John Kerry - stencil made by Jason Lewis.

2004 - George W. Bush - stencil made by Jason Lewis.

2004 - Abraham Lincoln - stencil made by Jason Lewis.

2004 - My beloved cat Tippy - stencil made by me. He passed away earlier that month. I'd had him since I was 8.

3 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Wow, those are amazing! Good work!

Nessa and Jeebs said...

wow! awesome! don't look at our pumpkins :)

Moe said...

These are so great. Rodney uses craft pumpkins, too, so that we can light them all up every year. Since there's one of you, I think one of Arden is in order!