CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"Kitty!"

Arden loves to read all kinds of books. Well, in actuality, she loves anything with pages. Her favorite thing to do is turn pages! This could be anything from her slider book, a photo album, or even Dadoo's wallet.

How cute is she with her leg warmers and sneakers?!

I got this bathtime Cinderella book at Big Lots for $2.50. She loves it!

We went to Time Out for Toddlers at the library again. She loves to sit in Toady's chair.

She also loves the wooden puzzles at the library...they must taste pretty good.


Yesterday afternoon, she was sitting on the floor at my feet. She was talking, and I distinctly heard "kitty, kitty, kitty!" I looked down, and she was looking at the picture of the kitty cat from her slider book! So, I guess her first official word is "Kitty!"

No comments: