CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 01, 2009

She Keeps on Growing!

Arden is 20 weeks old today! I can definitely tell she's growing. This week, I discovered I could no longer rationalize squeezing her into her 0-3 month sleepers. When she stretches out her legs, they pull on her shoulders. That can't be comfy! So we've been putting her in gowns and a few 3-6 month sleepers. I know, I know...she's 4 1/2 months old. I really shouldn't be surprised. I guess I'm a bit in denial that she's growing. I want her to stay my little baby forever! At least she still fits in her 0-3 month dresses, rompers, pants, and some body suits.

As far as the napping situation goes, it really hasn't gotten any better. She keeps falling asleep while nursing, and I just let her stay there...asleep on My Brest Friend. Let me tell you, it would not be that way if I didn't have that thing. I just want to make sure she gets as much sleep as she needs. Whenever I put her in her crib after she falls asleep on me, she always wakes up and screams her head off. Although, there were a couple of times this week when she fell back asleep for 15 to 20 minutes. I know I just need to keep doing it. I love holding my little sleeping baby, but nothing will get done around the house if I do it all the time.

Below are a few pics from today. Due to the rain, there wasn't any natural light...therefore, the red of her outfit is a bit blinding. This is the same dress as the preemie one her great grandma Lewis got her...only in 0-3 months. I got it at consignment before we even had the other one. What are the chances?!



No comments: