CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Five Months!

I can't believe Arden is already 5 months old! She's growing up way too quickly! At least she can still wear her 3-month-sized clothing. I did weigh her the other day, and she's 12 pounds! She's officially doubled her birth weight.

Let's see...this little one is no longer content simply lying on her back. She isn't too keen on sitting...she keeps scooting down...but she loves to stand. Her little legs are so strong! When she's on her back, I can tell she's trying to roll over on her stomach. However, the next thing I'm looking forward to is when she discovers her feet. So far, she's gotten to her knees. I'm waiting patiently!

Right now, her favorite thing to do is blow bubbles and make silly noises with her lips. She's such a cutie pie!










It's nice to have a bath after a long day!

No comments: