CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Like Night and Day

Arden has been quite the fussy baby. I try desperately everyday to make that child happy. Personally, I think she gets super fussy because she doesn't get in a decent nap. When she does, it's on me and not in her crib. She didn't get in much of a nap today, either, but something was different. She was a little fussy in the morning. Then, after her 11 a.m. feeding, I toted her off to Target. She was content the entire time and even fell asleep while in the store. She also slept all the way home (not that it's a long journey.) I had hoped she would continue sleeping, but she was wide awake when I took her out of the car. I then was anticipating her whine. I ate lunch, and she entertained herself on her floor gym. No fuss. I changed her diaper. No fuss. I "tossed" her in the air, kissed her cheeks, and laughter spilled out of her little mouth. I then decided it was time to feed her. She ALWAYS fusses and cries just before I hook her up, so that's what I was expecting. NO FUSS! Actually, she laughed even more! She didn't even fuss when I switched sides. She was pretty much happy and content the rest of the day. When I left her with Adam to go pick up dinner, I expected Little Miss Fuss Face when I got back. However, she was sitting on Adam's lap chattering away, and he said she was find the whole time. Maybe, just maybe, this is the beginning of a happier baby...knock on wood!

No comments: