CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 09, 2009

Daylight Savings

Sunday morning was a bit crazy for us. The time change didn't help. Arden woke up around 8 a.m. (after her 5:15 a.m. feeding). She technically should've been changed and dressed by then, but I wasn't about to wake up my sleeping baby. Adam wasn't home from work yet. I know we would have to take two cars regardless if Arden was ready or not. So instead of trying to quickly get Arden ready, I had Adam's parents go ahead to church. Adam got home from work around 8:45 a.m., the same time I started to feed Arden. When we finally made it to church, it was 10 a.m. I'm sure people thought we forgot to change our clocks, but we totally didn't forget! Anywho, Adam had to teach Elder's Quorum that Sunday, so it was a good thing his parents were in town. His mom kept Arden during Relief Society, and she was a good girl. Since I fed her at 8:45 a.m., she didn't need to be fed at church. That meant I was able to be with my primary class for sharing time and class time. There's a first time for everything! Oh, and yes, the kids are still crazy.
Other than church, we had a bit of a lazy Sunday...just the way I like them!
Below are pics of Arden at 21 weeks old! She's wearing Chris's Ralph Lauren Polo dress (probably for the last time.)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: