CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

She Did It!

I've been working with Arden on rolling over from her back to her tummy...having her grab my finger and then pulling her and rolling her over. Lately, I've noticed she's been attempting it on her own. She tends to roll from side to side but doesn't usually get much farther than that. Well, today she did it! She was on her floor gym and actually rolled over onto her tummy! She isn't quite sure what to do with that arm underneath, so she isn't completely flat on her tummy. I'm sure that'll change with practice. Oh man...my baby's growing up!

Here she is after her roll.



Here she is attempting to roll over again but doesn't quite succeed. I'm sure she'll become a pro in no time!



Here she is after I helped her roll over. She's getting stronger!

1 comment:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Atta' Girl! So she can roll over from her tummy to her back and then also from her back to her tummy? That is great!