CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 06, 2009

A Week of Milestones

Little Miss Arden is growing up! A couple of days ago she rolled from her back to her tummy, to her back, and then to her tummy again! I guess she learned what to do with that arm that gets trapped underneath her. She hasn't done that again yet, but I have a feeling she'll be rolling all over the house soon. She's also starting to notice her feet more. Yesterday she grabbed both of them while I was changing her diaper. Generally she just grabs her knees or the legs of her pants and then has a staring contest with her feet. I'll be thrilled when she sticks the little stinkers in her mouth. Then I'll have even more cute photos to share! Another milestone is she's been putting herself to sleep the past few nights. She used to do it all the time, but then she went several months falling asleep before I put her to bed. She's also sleeping longer. This morning she slept until 7:20 a.m. and only woke up once (around 1:45 a.m.) during the night. Of course she wouldn't go back to sleep after that, but hey, I'll take it!

I took these photos of her this morning. Last night I converted her little support seat from Uncle Larry and Aunt Karen into this fun play saucer. Right now she just stares at the toys, especially Mr. Butterfly. I think she'll get a kick out of them soon.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: