CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm 29 years old today! One year away from the big 3-0. Ugh, I'm starting to feel old. I just need to remember age is just a number.

I had a great birthday today! First, I didn't get out of bed until 10 a.m. (after Arden's first morning feeding, of course.) And I awoke to what I thought was the smell of chocolate cake. Yum!

Later this evening, Adam gave me my b-day gifts. Here's what I got:

A baby monitor. Now I have no more excuses to keep Arden from sleeping in her crib at night. Hmm...wonder why she's asleep in my room right now...hehe

And a Wii with a Wii fit! I can't wait to try this sucker out! Hopefully it'll help me lose that baby weight.

Adam then took me out to dinner. We ate at 37th St. Pizzeria. It was very yummy, and the portions were great for the price. I had lasagna, and Adam had tortellini. Arden was a happy baby the whole time.




After dinner, Adam gave Arden a bath to give me a break, and we had birthday cake. Turns out it was a mint chocolate chip ice cream brownie cake. Looks like Arden wants a slice!


It was quite delicious even though the frozen brownie was rock hard. :o)

It was a great day!

1 comment:

Moe said...

Happy Birthday, Allison! It looks like you had a wonderful day! Let me know how you like that Wii--I know several people who have the Fit and love it, but I've never tried it myself. I'll be curious to know how you like it.