CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mmm...Rice Cereal

Lately, Arden has been eying our food when we eat, so I decided it was time for her to try some rice cereal. Since I hadn't pumped any breast milk, I used formula instead. Man oh man does formula stink! I could barely stand to feed her something that smelled so bad. She didn't seem to mind it, though. I'd just nursed her, so she probably wasn't all that hungry. She didn't totally reject it but did start to get a bit fussy. It was nearly bathtime, after all.

I haven't given her any cereal since. I CANNOT use that stinky formula, and I haven't gotten pumping back into my routine yet. I'll try again soon.

I know...she's looking a little crazed here! And look, she's already stuffing! Ha!


The first taste. Apparently I don't know what the heck I'm doing.



Adam giving me a few pointers.

No comments: