CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Super Blog Slacker

Hey folks! Sorry about my slackiness lately. It's hard to sit in front of a computer screen at home when that's what you do all day at work.

A couple of things have changed since my last posting. First, Adam finally has his assistant grocery manager job! Unfortunately, the store couldn't be farther away from where I work. :oP I'm just glad his job isn't "up in the air" anymore. Now he's just waiting on that raise... The second change is our church ward split again, as well as Adam's parents' ward. The people who were split off created a new ward: Summerfield Ward. My mom is now in the new ward. Our ward was getting way too big, and I must say it is nicer now that it isn't as crowded.

Anywho, I've posted several new posts from the past several weeks. Just keep on a scrolling!

I'm not going to post any pics of Adam's trip to Utah, but you can check them out by clicking here. It's a link to Adam's blog, which he has gotten back to updated after years of neglect.

Oh, yeah...and Adam's sister Amy took some photos of Adam and me last weekend at 30 weeks of pregnancy. She's started a professional photography business, and is really good! You can check out those photos by clicking here. You'll have to keep scrolling until you see me, because she adds new photos all the time.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cristin said...

I love those pictures your sister-n-law took! Especially the one where you and Adam are touching bellies. :) Can you believe that you are almost ready? Have you starting talking about names? I am excited you.

Allison said...

Thanks Cristin! The time seems to be slipping by...less than 2 months to go...it's crazy! I'm definitely feeling unprepared. We have been talking about names, but nothing's official until we see her.