CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Colby's Baptism

Our nephew Colby was baptized today. I brought my camera but didn't take any pictures. Go figure! I "stole" the pic below from Amy's blog.

We were actually 20 minutes late to the baptism. They couldn't start without us, though, because Adam was giving a talk, and Jonathan was doing the baptizing. I feel bad that we made others wait. Anywho, it was a very nice baptismal presentation, and Jonathan did a great job baptizing Colby. We're all very proud of Colby for making the decision to be baptized and hope he continues to grow strong in the gospel.

After the baptism, we drove to Amy and Mark's new house for lunch. They just moved in the day before. Talk about a jam-packed weekend for them! It was great to spend time with Adam's whole family. Bryce is getting so big and is crawling everywhere. I really wish I'd taken some pics.


Congratulations, Colby!

No comments: