CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Camping with the Nephews

So a few weeks ago we went camping with Adam's parents and our nephews. It was definitely a spur-of-the-moment thing for us. Adam called his parents Thursday evening to see if we could come over for dinner Friday evening. Turns out they were taking their grandsons camping at Hanging Rock State Park. Adam loves him some camping. I don't mind it too much...unless I'm in my third trimester of pregnancy. The cooking and hanging out was fun, but the sleeping was not. I was pretty much dead-tired the next day but somehow managed to go on a little hike. Needless to say, the next time I go camping, we'll have a baby in tow (I'm assuming that'll be better.)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: