CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

When Arden awoke this morning, I picked her up and said "Happy Valentine's Day!" She gave me a big hug and said, "Ohhh, tay tu!" (thank you!) She can be the sweetest thing...sometimes. :) We had one of her favorite things for breakfast: dinosaur oatmeal. After Adam got home, I handed out the "goodies." I gave Arden flower barrettes, a fleece hoodie, and marshmallow kitties. I gave Adam a new picture frame for our wedding photo (it was in a poster frame) and Reese's peanut butter hearts. Adam gave me a Eureka steam mop (YES!) and a rose.

It's been a lovely day. Hope yours was, too!



Here's what Arden wore today!

I helped Arden make a Valentine for daddy. She had lots of fun, and Adam loved the card. Too sweet!



Meredith came over yesterday, and we decorated cookies! I even made heart-shaped no-bake cookies. Delicious!

Mmm...marshmallow kitties!

After the kids went to bed, Adam and I enjoyed a quiet dinner by ourselves. We got Chili's takeout...yummy!

No comments: