CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mommy's Little Artist

Arden will draw on anything and everything if I'm not keeping a close eye on her. My mom says I did the same thing when I was little...like mother, like daughter, I guess!
A couple of weeks ago, Arden and I were coloring in her coloring book during the boys' nap time. They woke up, and I needed to go downstairs to make their bottles. Arden was so into her coloring book that I thought maybe...just this once...she'd stick to coloring in it while I went downstairs. I was so wrong. The next thing I knew, she was downstairs and the entire stairwell was covered in green crayon. Luckily, it was washable and came off easily with just water.
Oh, this girl is such a little monkey. She's lucky she's cute...and that she loves to clean!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: