CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Arden's Super Cute Room!

I had so much fun decorating Arden's room! I knew we weren't going to paint it until she had a big kid bed with big kid bedding, so I really wasn't sure what to do at first...until I discovered wall decals. They're pretty amazing. You just stick them on the wall, and "Voila!", art! They're repositionable, and they don't damage the wall. I became obsessed with finding just the right ones and at just the right price. Those things can be expensive! My obsessive searching paid off, and I totally scored some cute stuff: a tree, flowers, and butterflies. I even got crafty and painted a bird house to hang on her wall. I'm so in love with her room!

The best part is that Arden loves her room, too. The first time she saw her room she said, "Oh, how pritty!" Now, everytime I open the curtains, she says "A pritty room! A special room!" She is my sweet pea.

Hi, I'm Arden! Welcome to my super cute room!





I'm loving these number cards. I hung up a ribbon, and used clothes pins to hang the cards.



My favorite!



I painted the "A."

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I am jealous of your large rooms. Leah's room is so tiny. Great job on the room!

Lyn said...

The room is darling! You did a great job Allison. Arden is right it is a very pritty room!

Moe said...

Beautiful! No wonder Arden loves it so much - what little girl wouldn't?

Fernanda said...

I love it! It looks so cute! I can't wait until we have our own house to decorate Ethan's room more!!