CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Yeah, I know this post is late. Better late than never!

We had a great Thanksgiving! We actually had five different dinners: Monday was at Aunt Becky's, Thursday was my at my mom's, Friday was at Adam's parents', Saturday was at my dad's, and Sunday we had another meal at my mom's since Catie missed the first one. Fun stuff!

Aunt Becky is in a skilled-care facility. Earlier this year, she had her colon removed and found out she has stage 4 ovarian cancer. It's been a really rough year for her. This was the first time she met the boys, and she was in really good spirits.

Arden on Thanksgiving Day. She watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and loved all the balloons.

I made this turkey clip for Arden's hair. I got the idea from someone on facebook...I wasn't willing to pay $5 for one of hers. I just used stuff I had around the house!

The boys dressed up in their Thanksgiving gear! I only had one outfit, so I split it amongst the two of them. Rogan got the shirt, and Grayson got the pants.
We went to my dad's on Friday for the annual Daniels' Reunion! Arden loved riding with her cousin Emma in the Barbie jeep!

The boys with their aunties! (plus Adam)

Of course, Arden was all over the place. She has fun wherever she goes! Oh, and this was the second day she didn't take a nap...it didn't phase her one bit!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: