CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let the "Solids" Begin!

I began feeding the boys rice cereal at the beginning of the month. Since they won't technically be 6 months old until the day after Christmas, I was in no hurry! Let me tell you, it's tough feeding two little ones. I wish I could just bottle feed them until they're ready to feed themselves. Although, as you can see in the pics below, they already want to feed themselves!
Lately, I've been better about fitting it into our routine. I usually feed them cereal a little before their bedtime feeding. At first, Rogan was the better eater, but Grayson's proved to be the pro.
Enjoy the videos!
Grayson's first go at it!



Rogan's first try!




Arden tried to help by eating some herself. She thinks it's "tasty!" haha

No comments: