CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Parade 2010

I took Arden to the downtown Christmas parade at the beginning of the month. It was the same day we moved into the house, so it was bad timing. Plus, it was really cold outside. I figured we'd be ok, though. We were ok...at first. Then, just as a float passed by that said "Let It Snow!" it started snowing. Pretty cool, huh? It was, but then it really started coming down, and it got really cold. It didn't seem to phase Arden. She was running around and dancing. I soon realized her hands were freezing, though, and I decided we needed to go home. She wasn't happy about it, and the poor thing pretty much froze on the way to the car.

Before disaster struck, I got some cute pics and the greatest videos ever. Enjoy!


My dad and Jasmine

All bundled up!

Beautiful brown-eyed girl


"Good Dancing!"

Haha...I have no idea where she got these dance moves!


Lovin' the snow and the freedom!

Those mitten did nothing for her. Poor thing was freezing on the way back to the van. I felt horrible! Luckily, she fell asleep on the way home and felt much better after she awoke.

No comments: