CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SNOW!

And that's an understatement...at least for this part of NC! Back in January, we got like 8 inches of snow. I haven't seen that much snow here in years. I think school was cancelled everyday except for Thursday, and they went to school 2 hours late that day. I really enjoyed hearing the kids jumping around in the apartment above me...NOT!

Here's a view out our front door.

It had been awhile since I checked the mail, so I had this bright idea to make a sled using a plastic bin and a jump rope to tug Arden along for the ride.

I thought she would love it.

She HATED it and cried when I started pulling her! Everytime I stopped, she tried to climb out.

So, we barely got out the door, and I had to turn around. When we got back to the door, the bin tipped over, and Arden fell face-first into the snow. Poor thing screamed her head off!

She was much more content being in the "sled" when it was inside.

She even enjoyed wearing my gloves.

Adam took these gorgeous pics of the golf course across the street. It was right after he got home from work, so the sun was just starting to rise.



I hope everyone had some fun snow days. I'll be happy if I don't see snow for a long time!

2 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Her hands are HUGE!!! Beautiful pics.

Lori said...

Love the pics! Those are post card worthy. I've played that golf course too.