CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Baby Doll for the Baby Doll


For Valentine's Day, I got Arden a baby doll. She saw some at a friend's house, and she got so excited about them. I knew I had to get her one. She is too cute with it!

No clue why she's sucking on the baby's head. The baby doll does smell like lemon, though, so maybe that has something to do with it!

Just being a silly goose!

Considering Valentine's Day was on a Sunday, we really didn't do much on that exact day. Monday night, we dropped Arden off at Adam's parents house and headed to PF Chang's for dinner. The food was delicious, and I ate way too much.

Anywho, I love you, babe!

Adam did arrive home from work with a single pink rose and a box of chocolates...nice! I gave him a bag of Reese's hearts and sweet & tangy twizzlers...yum!

I failed to take care of my rose right away. It didn't go in water until after church, and even then I forgot to trim the stem. These pics were taken a couple days later, and it was a little wilted. It was a beauty, though!

Arden looked super cute in her Valentine's Day Sunday attire.

Here she is in the kitchen holding the tv remote...haha!
I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

She is so cute! Raiser her up right and early to know that the remote belongs in the Daddy's hand!

Wendy said...

Arden is growing up so fast. She looks so adorable. I hope you're feeling well everyone's doing fine. The baby countdown you have on your site is too funny!